Accounting & Tax Solutions in Spain
We provide our international clients with a variety of accounting & tax solutions in Spain. We provide peace of mind for foreign (mother) companies that have a local, Spanish company. Our bookkeeping and tax return services, combined with solid tax advice and regular communication and reporting provides peace of mind. The client knows his business is taken care of in Spain. Such services are often part of our broader suite of services known as soft landing services. A combination of the mentioned services and legal services. Such services are often used by foreign companies upon entering the Spanish market.
These accounting & tax solutions in Spain include amongst others:
- ID/ tax number applications for individuals & companies (NIF, CIF, NIE);
- Accounting and bookkeeping, financial reporting and consolidation to local and your requirements;
- Accessing your accounting software remotely to directly update financial reporting;
- Assisting with preparation for internal and external audits or due diligence;
- Consolidating financial statements;
- Coordinating with internal and external auditors;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly or annual management accounts and translating those to your requirements;
- Reporting (IFRS, and conversion to local GAAP);
- Providing tax information and liaising with your tax advisers;
- VAT registration and administration;
- Bank account management (opening, maintenance, manage viewers, administrators, online banking).
Would you like to know more about our accounting & tax Solutions in Spain? Do contact us or call Jochem Schoevers directly on 0034610739364.
Other clients of BAS include:
- A joint venture (JV) of 3 international corporate shareholders (1 American and 2 Spanish) want to establish a new Spanish Sociedad Limitada (SL). This requires a JV contract, various licensing and employment agreements. In addition to contracts have access to and to develop land. B.A.S. was chosen as lead counsel to coordinate both US and Spanish interests in the JV.
- For a Dutch real estate (o.g.), project developer, B.A.S. controls the legal aspects of the purchase of real estate for subsequent rental to supermarkets in Spain. In addition, Client operates in Spain through a Sociedad Limitada. It has several international Intercompany loans between its group companies and physical persons in the Netherlands and Spain. B.A.S. draws up the contracts in consultation with the tax advisor.
- A German bijoux trader has a “shop in shop” in the Corte Inglés chain with 50 employees throughout Spain. B.A.S. takes care of all corporate and branch aspects of the German GmbH (including decisions, contracts, notary liaison and powers of attorney) in Spain.
- B.A.S. has helped its local clients during this Corona time with regard to advice and implementation of ERTEs (the Spanish furlough procedures). In addition it helped obtaining líneas de crédito, the so-called ICO loans (loans secured by the Spanish state).
- B.A.S. represents the interests of Spanish parallel importers at customs in the Port of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- B.A.S. collects overseas debts for foreign clients in Spain and for Spanish clients abroad.