Our legal services are entirely focused on helping you establish and maintaining your business operations in Spain. Our core legal services include among others:
- Company and corporate law (corporate secretary, incorporation, dissolution, etc.);
- Contract law (distribution, agent, license, purchase, sale, SaaS, etc.);
- Mergers and acquisitions (due diligences, SPAs, notary liaison);
- Employment law (contracts, dismissal, top management aspects, social security);
- Tax law (performed nationally and internationally by IntegraLEX);
- Insolvency and restructuring (implementation / supervision of phases of bankruptcy);
- Procedures (civil, administrative – performed by IntegraLEX);
- Real estate (due diligence, contracts, notary liaison, register handling);
- Debt collection.
Soft landing services
Our typical soft landing services often include the setting up of a presence in Spain through a representative office or a company formation, its registration and that of the director(s) and authorized representatives. We perform the secretarial activities, apply for and obtain the relevant Spanish tax numbers, we help with the opening of bank accounts. We draft, review and negotiate (employment and commercial) contracts. We set up payroll administration and implement accounting, and take care of tax presentations.