Our legal services Spain are entirely focused on helping you establish and maintaining your business operations in Spain. Our core legal services include among others:
- Company and corporate law (corporate secretary, incorporation, dissolution, etc.). But also advisory services on questions such as Board or joint and several directors?;
- Contract law (distribution, agent, license, purchase, sale, SaaS, etc.);
- Mergers and acquisitions (due diligences, SPAs, notary liaison);
- Employment law (contracts, dismissal, top management aspects, social security);
- Tax law (performed nationally and internationally by IntegraLEX);
- Insolvency and restructuring (implementation / supervision of phases of bankruptcy);
- Procedures (civil, administrative – performed by IntegraLEX);
- Real estate (due diligence, contracts, notary liaison, register handling);
- Debt collection.
We are active in industries such as Healthcare & Life Sciences, Consumer Goods and Retail, Technology, Real Estate and Insurance.
Soft landing services Spain
Our typical soft landing services Spain often include the setting up of a presence in Spain through a representative office or a company formation, its registration and that of the director(s) and authorized representatives. We perform the secretarial activities, apply for and obtain the relevant Spanish tax numbers, we help with the opening of bank accounts. We draft, review and negotiate (employment and commercial) contracts. We set up payroll administration and implement accounting, and take care of tax presentations.
For further information on our legal services Spain, please contact us, we would be happy to help: Contact or call Jochem Schoevers directly on 0034 610 739 364.