We help you from A to Z. From the beginning to the end.
Our typical services often include setting up a representation in Spain through a representative office, a company formation, its registration and that of the director(s) and authorized representatives, secretarial activities, obtaining the relevant Spanish tax numbers for companies and individuals, opening bank accounts, reviewing contracts, drawing up and negotiating, payroll administration and accounting, and tax returns.
- Powers and apostilles – The Hague Convention;
- Registration of representative offices and functioning as a business address;
- Company formation (including name request, registration, drafting of articles of association, directors, civil-law notary and registration in the commercial register);
- Tax numbers for companies and private individuals;
- Administration and accounting according to Spanish regulations but with reporting in language and according to the needs of the parent company;
- Business maintenance (secretarial services);
- Employment law and payroll administration;
- Preparation and review of commercial contracts, distribution, agency, purchase and sales contracts;
- Personal data protection (advice and implementation) advice and acting as an external data protection officer (DPO);
- Notary and Commercial Register (Spanish Chamber of Commerce);
- Litigation for employment matters, debts or criminal law for companies;
- Assistance with the purchase and sale of real estate.
For further explanation, please contact us, we are happy to help.